2004 Ford Mustang GT-R Concept will be offered at the RM Auctions
2004 Mustang GT-R Concept will be put on sale at the Ford-only event in Monterey, California. RM Auctions are famous with selling unique cars and this time, they wont make an exception.
Mustang GT-R Concept was introduced at the 2004 New York International Auto Show as a tribute to the 40th anniversary of the company. The expected price of the car is around $350 000, starting from $250 000.
The most important thing is that the GT-R Concept is not DOT or EPA certified and can not be registered for use on public roads, but who cares. Still, the car is unique.
- 5.0 liter V8 delivering 440hp and 542Nm of torque
- Tremec T-56 6-speed manual transmission
- Race-spec rear differential
- "Cobra R" heavy-duty clutch/flywheel assembly
- custom driveshaft
- Brembo brakes
- 20" rims with Pirelli racing slick tires
source: mustangdaily.com via wolrdcarfans.com