2010 Aston Martin LMV/R by Elite
Elite officially released the final concept images for the 2010 Aston Martin LMV/R (Le Mans Vantage Racer). This is a real race car for the streets and it is built on the basis of Aston Martin's Vantage. The Elite LMV/R is slightly lighter than the factory Vantage due to most of the body panels being made from carbon fiber and it is more powerful as well. The production number of this special Vantage will be limited to only 30 cars.
The Elite tuners used a long list of components to turn a factory Vantage into a LMV/R monster.
- Carbon fiber body kit consisting of: front bumper with screens, visible carbon canards, visible carbon front splitter, hood, fenders (2" wider), side skirts, side skirt panels, rear quarter panel extensions (2" wider), trunk lid with visible carbon rear wing, rear bumper with visible carbon diffuser
- Matte black 20" wheels and tires for wide body kit
- Lowering springs
- Big Brake kit
- Sport muffler with tips
- Sport cats
- Sport headers
- Carbon fiber engine bay kit
- ECU upgrade
- Full Alcantara interior
- Carbon fiber interior kit
- Serial numbered plaque (only 30 cars will be produced)
- LMV/R matte black stripes
- Installation and full repaint
All Elite LMV/R's will be assembled in Florida and the Price without a basis car is $194,000. More information on the LMV/R can be requested by Elite's exclusive distributor, Exotica Motorsports.