2010 Hurst/Hemi Challenger Series 4 Supercharged
The first-ever Series 4 Supercharged 2010 Hurst/Hemi Challenger was unveiled today at the "Back to the Bricks" celebration in Flint, Mich. The latest addition to the Hurst Performance Series is finished in the signature silver and black Hurst colors with red accent stripes and detail throughout.
The Series 4 Supercharged 2010 Hurst/Hemi Challengers features wild red anodized HARD-DRIVE® pistol grip Hurst shifter and 20" one-piece polished aluminum Hurst forged wheels.
The Challenger's black leather interior is specially created by Hurst in colaboration with Katzkin, and features perforated red inserts, red top-stitching and logos.
The Hurst Performance Series cars are limited numbered series and each of them comes with a sequentially numbered dash badge and certificate.
The Hurst Performance Series cars features:
- Hurst's own AIR-SPEED® rear deck spoiler painted in body colors
- Hurst/Eibach suspension
- Shocks and Sway Bars
- Hurst/Magnaflow polished stainless steel cat-back exhaust
- BF Goodrich KDW Performance Tires
- Hurst/Katzkin Leather Interior
- Embroidered Logo Floor Mats
- Custom Car Cover
- K&N Air Filters
- Painted Stripes and Graphics Under Clear (not stickers)
- HURST/Vortech superchargers (SERIES 3,4 and 5 feature)