2011 Nissan JUKE launched in Japan
Nissan has exclusively announced the Japanese market launch of its modern compact sports crossover ride 2011 Nissan JUKE. Already at the brand's dealerships, the bold-styled JUKE is offering the customers a brand-new vision in the compact category, blending the nimbleness of a small sports car with the safety and robustness of a sport utility vehicle.
The recently premiered JUKE benefits from the world's first mass-produced 1.5-liter engine (HR15DE) with dual injectors, which is linked to a new-generation Xtronic CVT™ transmission and rigid suspension. Thanks to that, the Qazana-inspired ride excels at smooth acceleration, precise handling, remarkable stability qualities and unmatched driving experience.
Furthermore, the JUKE's list of standard on-board features is more than stunning as it includes Eco Drive mode with CVT, low consumption cabin climate control unit and the all-new Intelligent Control Display, which represents a versatile multi-function information system that provides updated driving information, such as mileage, and acts as central control panel for cabin environment and for dynamic drive settings.
The 2011 Nissan JUKE is priced between 1,690,500 yen (18,460.96 USD) and 1,790,250 yen (19,550.75 USD), including consumption tax.
The all-new JUKE includes an array of safety and Eco technologies, including:
- Auto light system (linked front wipers, dawn sensors) (Standard feature on JUKE 15RX)
- Optimum light distribution, multi-reflector halogen headlights (manual control)
- Xenon headlights (with low beam/auto-control) (Optional on JUKE 15RX)
- RearView Monitor (color view monitor with predictive width/ length readout and grid function display) (Optional)
- Rear windshield wiper
- High Mount Stop Lamp
- Brake Assist
- ABS (Anti-lock Braking System)
- EBD (Electronic Brake force Distribution)
- High-strength body construction
- Body construction for pedestrian protection
- SRS air bag system for driver and front passenger
- SRS side air bag, curtain air bag system for driver and front passenger
- Active head restraint for front passenger seats
- 2-stage road limiter equipped double pretensioner seatbelt for driver (shoulder and waist area)
- 2-stage road limiter equipped pretensioner seat belt for front passenger
- Emergency Locking Retractor (ELR) 3-point seatbelts for all seats
- Rear seat headrests (3)
- Achieves SU-LEV certification by emitting 75% fewer exhaust emissions than 2005 standards
- Achieves 15% improvement in fuel economy over 2010 standards
- 95% recyclability rate based on 1998 Guidelines for definition and calculation method on the recyclability rate for new vehicles provided by JAMA
- Mileage display function