2011 Shelby GT500 Super Snake boosted to 800hp
Shelby now offers power package for 2011 GT500 Super Snake. It is developed in collaboration with Ford Racing.
The maximum output is increased to 800hp (597kW), which is 75hp more than the 2010 Super Snake. However, the car received some exterior changes - anthracite wheels, white stripes and new side scoops. Shelby also offers the GT500 model with "just" 660hp (492kW) and 750hp.
The updated version will be produced in 1000 units. GT500 Super Snake with 800hp is not priced, yet, but the 750hp package is priced at $30 245 including installation (without the car, of course).
The 2011 Ford Shelby GT500 Super Snake post title package includes:
- Ford Racing handling pack including dynamic adjustable dampers, lowering springs, tuned stabilizer bars, and front strut tower brace
- 6-speed manual transmission with 3.73:1 rear axle ratio
- Shelby/Ford Racing supercharger upgrade producing over 660 HP and 590 ft.-lbs. of torque
- Either a Shelby/Ford Racing or Shelby/Kenne Bell supercharger kit producing 750 HP with upgraded drive shaft, billet twin 75mm throttle body and exclusive badges
- Optional Shelby/Kenne Bell 800 horsepower tune on pump gas
- Borla exhaust system
- An optional Shelby / Eibach handling pack is also available
- Shelby-designed Alcoa 20-inch wheels in durabright or anthracite
- Short-throw shifter
- Forged Shelby / Baer brakes with 6 piston calipers and cross drilled / vented rotors
- Front brake cooling ducts and behind the door side scoops
- Unique fiberglass hood featuring classic Shelby design and pins
- Shelby signature Super Snake stripes in either matte black or matte white
- "Shelby" lettering across the rear deck lid
- "Super Snake" vehicle badges and official Shelby CSM interior plate
- Optional two tone leather interior
- Shelby signature embroidered headrests, floor mats and other Shelby designed components