2012 Buick Regal GS Performance Testing [video]
2012 Buick Regal GS is the high-performance model across the range of the American's brand.
It is powered by a nice Ecotec 2.0L direct-injected turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine with 270HP (201kW) and 400Nm (295 lb-ft) of torque. This means an acceleration to 60 mph in 6.7 seconds. Regal DS is competing against Acura TSX V-6, Lexus IS 250 Audi A4 Sport, and Volvo S60 T5.
2012 Regal GS also boasts Interactive Drive Control System, which alloys the driver to change the suspension settings and steering sensitivity like a video game. The sporty exterior and interior complete the aggressiveness of Regal GS.
2012 Buick Regal GS:
- Passive keyless entry with push-button start
- Standard XM Satellite Radio with three-month trial service
- Harmon/Kardon premium 320-watt sound system with nine speakers
- Bluetooth phone connectivity
- Leather-wrapped flat-bottom steering wheel with audio controls
- Leather-appointed sport seating
- Heated driver and front passenger seats, with 12-way adjustable driver and front passenger seats – including four-way lumbar adjustment
- 120-volt accessory power outlet
- Power windows with express up/down feature in the front and express down in the rear.
- Front and rear ultrasonic parking assist
- Bi-xenon HID headlamps.
Source: Buick via Youtube