2014 Chevrolet SS - US Price $44,470
Chevrolet has announced the pricing of the all-new 2014 SS Sports Sedan. It starts from $44,470 including a $995 destination charge. The car will hit the showrooms in the end of this year.
2014 Chevrolet SS is powered by a LS3 6.2 litre V8 with 415HP (310 kW) and 563Nm (415 lb-ft) of torque. It is connected to a 6-speed matic transmission that can be shifted manually using TAPshift paddles mounted on the steering wheel. 0-100 km/h in 5.0 seconds.
Standard extras include:
- High intensity discharge headlamps with Light emitting diode daytime running lamps
- Automatic Parking Assist
- Chevrolet MyLink with a color touch screen and GPS-based navigation system
- Bose® premium audio system – including SiriusXM radio (with 12-month trial)
- Color head-up display and color driver information center
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Alloy pedal covers
- Heated and ventilated front seats with memory
- Side Blind Zone Alert and Lane Departure Warning
- Rear-vision camera with rear park assist
- Keyless access and push-button start.
Additional chassis and suspension features include:
- MacPherson strut front and multi-link independent rear suspension geometry
- Electronic power steering system, optimized for sport driving
- Standard Brembo front brakes, with ventilated, 14-inch (355-mm) two-piece rotors and four-piston calipers
- Forged aluminum wheels, wrapped in ultra-high-performance Bridgestone tires: 19 x 8.5-inch wheels with 245/40ZR19 tires in front; 19 x 9-inch wheels with 275/35ZR19 tires at the rear.
The SS will be available in five exterior colors – Mystic Green, Silver Ice Metallic, Red Hot 2, Phantom Black Metallic and Heron White. All interiors will be Jet Black and feature sport front bucket seats.