ABT Q7 3.0 TDI Clean Diesel
ABT Sportsline has announced its latest tuning programme, which retrofits the recently premiered Audi Q7 3.0 TDI Facelift. The face-lifted Q7 SUV boasts an efficient, eco-friendly 3.0 TDI engine that becomes even more sporty and dynamic in the ABT-tweaked version. Thanks to ABT POWER, the output data (240 horsepower; 550 Nm torque) of the stock Clean Diesel power unit is increased to 278 horsepower and 580 Nm of torque, without compromising any of its economical and ecological qualities. Now the refined crossover stands also for "Sporty Und Versatile".
The ABT refinement programme continues with the mounting of ABT Performance Springs and ABT Sports brake systems, improving significantly the new Q7's safety and handling values. The world's largest tuner of vehicles from the VW Group is also offering an extensive styling kit for the sporty and economical luxury SUV, which includes side rails, rear aprons, fender extensions, 4-pipe exhaust units and exhaust tailpipe end caps. The exterior impact is further complemented by the ABT's dynamic BR alloy wheels in dimensions 9x20 and 10x22-inch.
ABT Q7 Facelift modifications list:
ABT ENGINE TECHNOLOGY
- Engine: 3.0 TDI, 2967 ccm capacity
- Performance tuning: ABT POWER
- Performance: 278 HP/204 kW (standard: 240 HP/177 kW)
- ABT side skirts
- ABT wing extension
- ABT rear skirt
- ABT exhaust covers
ABT WHEEL TECHNOLOGY
- ABT BR; 20 and 22 inch; diamond-cut or silver
- ABT BR special edition; 20 and 22 inch; diamond-cut/deep black matted
- Available also as complete set of wheels with sports tyres.
ABT EXHAUST TECHNOLOGY
- ABT 4-pipe rear muffler
ABT SUSPENSION TECHNOLOGY
- ABT suspension springs, lowering the centre of gravity by approx. 30 mm