Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon - "family" vehicle with 564PS and 747Nm
2011 Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon has a bold front fascia, Brembo brakes, and 19" forged-aluminum wheels fitted with Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires.
The interior boasts leather upholstery, heated front seats, GPS navigation, and a Bose audio system. Amongs the options there are: Recaro sports seats, Sapele wood trim, and a suede steering wheel / shifter.
Under the hood of the "family" vehicle is a 6.2 liter supercharged V8 with 564PS (415kW) and 747Nm (551 lb-ft). The acceleration is astonishing - 0 to 60 mph in 4.0 seconds, which means that CTS-V Sport Wagon will easily outstand the other competitors.
- Heated, leather-appointed seats
- In-dash navigation system with 40-gigabyte hard drive
- Xenon HID headlamps with adaptive forward lighting
- Bose 5.1 Cabin Surround audio system
- Cadillac Premium Care Maintenance Service for four years / 50,000 miles
- $3,400 Recaro heated and ventilated, high-performance driver and front-passenger seats
- $800 19-inch, polished aluminum wheels
- $600 midnight Sapele Wood trim package
- $300 Suede steering wheel and shifter