Callaway Introduces Chevrolet Corvette Stingray SC610
Callaway Chevrolet Corvette Stingray SC610 is a high performance version of the latest Corvette Stingray. In 2013 Callaway Competition won the ADAC GT Masters championship. The major benefit and consequence was that Chevrolet authorized Callaway to construct and homologate Corvette C7R GT3 race cars for FIA competition.
The specialist has refined this Corvette model in terms of performance and exterior appearance, by offering two special enhancement packages for the car as well as engine modification. Just to name some new features, Callaway included direct fuel injection, continuously variable valve timing and advanced engine management control architecture.
First of all, the LT1 powertrain of the Stingray has been modified and now generates 610 hp (450 kW) at 6400 rpm, while the torque is of 753 Nm (556 lb-ft) at 4500 rpm. This makes it possible for the SC610 to sprint from 0 to 100 km/h in only 3.4 seconds, and at the same time to maintain unchanged fuel consumption.
To go further into details, the supercharger system which has been added features Eaton's TVS four-lobe, high helix rotor pack, OEM-certified quality and service-proven reliability. In fact, Callaway's new supercharger housing and manifold have been entirely redesigned for improved airflow, while the new intercooler configuration minimizes charge air temperature.
It is also important to mention that the supercharger is being front-driven. It has a new design which extends through the hood, which has been framed by a Callaway Carbon hood surround panel and integrated underhood air extractor.
2014 Callaway Corvette Standard Equipment:
- Eaton TVS (Twin Vortices Series) Supercharger System
- Callaway Honker High Flow Intake System
- Callaway Double-D Stainless Steel Exhaust System
- Callaway Carbon Hood Surround/Extractor, with "Supercharged" Emblems
- Callaway Exterior Badging
- Callaway Door Sill Panels
- Callaway Floor Mats
- Callaway Underhood Plaque with Vehicle Identification Number
- Callaway Dash Plaque
- Callaway Key Fob
- Callaway Corvette Authenticity Documentation
- Callaway 3 year/36,000 mile Limited Warranty
2014 Callaway Corvette Optional Equipment:
- Callaway AeroWagon Package (Spring 2014)
- Callaway Nine Spoke Wheel/Michelin Tire package (Spring 2014)
- Callaway Coil-Over Suspension with Double Adjustable Dampers (Spring 2014)
- Callaway ShortThrow Shifter (Spring 2014)
- Callaway Le Mans GT Brake Package (Spring 2014)
- Callaway Sport interior Group (Spring 2014)
- Callaway Carbon Body Package (Spring 2014)
- Callaway Carbon Splitter (Spring 2014)
- Callaway Carbon Rear Spoiler (Spring 2014)
- Callaway Carbon Rocker Panels (Spring 2014)
- Callaway Corvette Car Cover
- National Corvette Museum Delivery
- Callaway Factory Delivery
- Callaway Extended 5 year/100,000 mile Limited Powertrain Service Contract