edo Competition Porsche Panamera Turbo S
Edo Competition has announced their tuning package for the most powerful Panamera – the Turbo S model. The brutal GT car accelerates to 100 km/h in the blink of an eye – 3.5 seconds.
The performance package boosts the mighty 4.8 twin-turbocharged V8 to whopping 700PS and 880Nm of torque. This is an increase of 150PS and 130Nm. The top speed of edo Turbo S is 340 km/h (211 mph), but still if is way far behind G-Power Hurricane RS. The package includes high flow air filters and catalytic converters, a pair of new turbochargers and exhaust manifolds. There is also a stainless steel high performance exhaust system featuring butterfly valves. Of course, everything is perfectly tuned on dyno.
The stance of the vehicle is improved by installing edo body lowering module and a set of new 22" sport wheels with 265/30 ZR22 (front) and 305/25 ZR22 (rear) tires. The wheels can be custom-painted even in carbon fiber look.
Finally, the interior is also touched with the finest leather, paired with other high-quality materials replacing the factory trim.
Engine Twin-turbo V8 Capacity 700 hp / (515 kW) at 6,500 rpm Max. torque 880 Nm at 2,500-5,200 rpm
Specifications Top speed ca. 340 km/h (electrically restricted) 0 - 100 km/h (0 – 62 mph) in 3,5 s
Power Power increase to different variations including: ECU recalibration, high flow air filters and catalytic converters, new turbochargers and exhaust manifolds, as well as a stainless steel high performance exhaust system featuring butterfly valves. All modifications are tested and tuned on a dynamometer. 700 PS/865 NM – duration: 4 weeks, only at edo competition
- Power increase to 700 PS/865 NM
- ECU recalibration
- high flow air filters and catalytic converters
- new turbochargers and exhaust manifolds
- as well as a stainless steel high performance exhaust system featuring butterfly valves
- All modifications are tested and tuned on a dynamometer.
- A stainless steel high performance exhaust system featuring butterfly valves
- The sound level of the high performance exhaust can be adjusted via remote control
- Two settings (Super Sound and Stock) are available at the push of a button
- 22" sport wheels
- Three-piece with forged center, hand-polished stainless steel outer rim, 39 stainless steel bolts
- Tire dimensions: 265/ 30 ZR 22 (front), 305/ 25 ZR 22 (rear), Continental tires
- Wheels can be custom-painted on request. For example: Carbon fiber look.
- edo body lowering module, height adjustable
Source: edo Competition