HARTGE X5 aerodynamic kit
The latest BMW X5 (E70) styling kit is coming from the HARTGE's garrage. The new Aerodynamic kit is made in PUR-RIM technology, its primed and with ABE homologation by the KBA.
The 2009 HARTGE X5 (E70) aerodynamic kit is one of the top aggressive and refined body kits on the market, although there are few little restrictions around him, because some of the kit parts are not compatible with the M Aerodynamic package, and some of them are only campatible with ohers from HARTGE's line-up.
The HARTGE aerodynamic kit is consisting of:
- HARTGE front spoiler
- HARTGE rear skirt
- HARTGE left side sill (consisting of 2 parts)
- HARTGE right side sill (consisting of 2 parts)
- HARTGE stainless steel rear silencer with oval tail pipes left and right for 4.8i, xDrive48i and for 3.0d, 3.0sd, 3.0si, xDrive30d, xDrive35d, xDrive30i
- HARTGE connecting pipe for 3.0d, 3.0sd, 3.0si, xDrive30d, xDrive35d and xDrive30i
- HARTGE stainless steel tail pieces with oval tail pipes left and right for 3.0d, 3.0sd, 4.8i, xDrive30d, xDrive35d, xDrive48i and for 3.0si, xDrive30i
- HARTGE adapter for 3.0si and xDrive30i