Hyundai JP Edition Veloster Concept at the 2012 SEMA
Hyundai has revealed a JP Edition Veloster Concept at the 2012 SEMA Motor Show. The JP Edition concept debuts at the 2012 SEMA show under the Hyundai banner. Paint supplier BASF was consulted as the unique supplier of the Mint Green exterior finish for the concept.
"In creating the JP Edition Veloster, we were inspired to take the Veloster's distinctive design cues and accentuate them with an iris-warping brilliant mint green exterior finish" commented John Pangilinan.
"The JP Edition Veloster concept takes the production car into ultra-exclusive tuner-car territory.", he added.
The special edition Veloster is powered by a direct-injected 1.6 liter petrol engine fitted with an ARK Performance exhaust. The car also comes with a sports suspension including KW coilovers, Whiteline sway bars, anti-lift caster kit and end links. The car rolls big 19" alloy wheels fitted with 265/30 R19 Toyo tires.
The interior boasts Recaro Cross Sportster CS seats upholstered by Infinite Auto Design. There are also Takata harnesses and premium audio system.
- ARK Performance Exhaust
- Lucas Oil
- TS Designs Metal Fender Flares designed by Jon Sibal
- BASF Mint Green Paint painted by Auto Explosion
- Brembo big brake kit
- KW Coilovers with ARK Performance lowering springs
- Whiteline sway bars, anti-lift caster kit and end links
- Ray's Gram Lights Xtreme57 Wheels – 19 x 9.5 inches
- Toyo Tires Proxes T1 Sport - 265/30 R19
- Recaro Cross Sportster CS Seats
- Takata Harnesses
- Re-upholstery by Infinite Auto Design
- In-Car Entertainment:
- Alpine Electronics System built by BP Auto Sound
- MRX-F35 350 watt 4 channel amplifier
- (2) MRX-M55 550 watt mono amplifiers
- (2) SWS-12D4 12" subwoofers
- SPR-60C 6 1/2" component speakers
- SPR-60 6 1/2" coaxial speakers
- Kinetik Battery and Power Supply
- V-LEDs Lighting