Lamborghini Murcielago refined by Status Auto Design
Status Auto Design tuned one of the most desirable super cars in the world – Lamborghini Murcielago. And if you think that it cannot be improved, just read below.
The exterior package features an LP640 rear bumper, a sport exhaust system and matt black wheels. For further weight reduction and styling, Murcielago received carbon fiber hood, front spoiler, rearview mirrors and headlights lashes.
The interior is even more fascinating. It includes alligator leather seats, carbon fiber trim – steering wheel, center console and armrest. Last, but not least, the tuning company installed McIntosh audio system with Helix speakers and an Audison amplifier.
Performance upgrade is not announced.
Status Auto Design Lamborghini Murcielago:
- BF-performance carbon hood installed;
- Front bumper spoiler BF-performance;
- Carbon headlights lashes;
- Carbon mirrors;
- Carbon side-moldings on the door pillar;
- Carbon engine cover;
- BF-performance sills with carbon moldings;
- Carbon air flue motor cooling in black;
- Back spoiler BF-performance;
- Rear bumper in the LP640 style;
- Sports exhaust system;
- Wheels painted in black matte color with an orange stripe;
- Complete salon alterations, orange stitching;
- Seats are sewn by exclusive alligator leather, painted in orange;
- Formed aeronomik of the steering wheel with an orange and black carbon moldings;
- Armrest in black and orange carbon;
- The central tunnel in the salon is decorated with orange carbon;
- Player Macintosh 40.01;
- The front speakers Helix Brax Matrix;
- Back speakers Helix RS;
- Amplifier Audison VRX 420.6;
- Acoustic and line wires Furutech and Audinot;
- Condenser Helix;
- A full interior soundproofing.