Skoda Yeti E 2.0 TDI CR Price - £16 170
Skoda Yeti has been awarded by The Green Organisation, an independent group dedicated to promoting the positive side of environmental behavior. The compact SUV has won International Green Apple Environment Award.
The award was judged by members of the Midland Group of Motoring Writers, who were invited to nominate their favourite contender from a shortlist of four. The Yeti E 2.0-litre TDI CR's outstanding environmental performance – 52.3mpg on combined cycle and only 140g/km CO2 emissions – coupled with its practicality and versatility, edged out the competition.
"It does everything you need a car to do and you get a lot of car for the money. This is actually that rare beast, an SUV with luggage space," commented the judges. The awards presentation took place at a special event at the House of Commons on Monday 14 November.
"The Yeti has been a game-changing car for ŠKODA and to win an award based around its environmental credentials is fantastic. That we're the first winner of this honour makes it doubly special.", said Skoda UK Product Marketing Manager, Chris Horrell.
The Skoda Yeti E 2.0-litre TDI CR is price at just £16 170. You can check E grade specification, below!
E Grade Includes:
- Driver, passenger front, side and curtain airbags
- Passenger airbag with switch-off function
- Rear disc brakes
- Alarm system with interior monitoring and back-up horn
- Height and reach adjustable four spoke steering wheel
- Halogen projector headlights with DE-module
- Varioflex seating
- Black roof rails
- Tyre repair set (compressor 12 V + bottle with the adhesive filling)
- Front electric windows
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Remote central locking (with 2 keys)
- Manual air conditioning with automatic regulation
- Height-adjustable driver and passenger seat
- Radio Stream – 2 DIN with integrated single CD player
- 16″ ‘Rif' steel wheels 7Jx16
- Black door mirrors and door handles
- Black protective side mouldings
- Decorative ‘Graphite' inserts on dashboard