Skoda has announced the new Yeti Laurin & Klement Edition. The special edition vehicle is named after company founders Václav Laurin and Václav Klement. It comes with a number of extras bringing more comfort and satisfaction.
Among them you’ll find by-xenon headlights, silver roof rails and a set of 17” “Annapurna” alloy wheels fitted with proper tires. The interior boasts a complete leather upholstery, gloss black trim and metal pedals. The logo of “Laurin & Klement” can be found on door sill plates, on the dashboard and the seats.
The Yeti Laurin & Klement Edition is available with both engines: the 1.2-liter TSI and the 1.6-liter TDI, both having 105HP (77 kW).
SKODA Yeti Laurin & Klement prices:
|1.8 TSI 160PS 4×4||189||J||£19,841.67||£3,968.33||£23,810.00||£24,835.00|
|2.0 TDI CR 140PS 4×4 DSG DPF||169||H||£21,300.00||£4,260.00||£25,560.00||£26,400.00|
|2.0 TDI CR 170PS 4×4 DPF||155||G||£21,037.50||£4,207.50||£25,245.00||£25,980.00|
Additional SKODA Yeti Laurin & Klement exterior features (above Elegance):
- 17-inch Annapura polished alloy wheels
- Silver roof rails
- Black side protective moulding with chrome ledge
- Auto-dimming driver’ door mirror
- L&K inscription on front mud guards
Additional SKODA Yeti Laurin & Klement interior features (above Elegance):
- Columbus satellite navigation with DAB radio
- Heated windscreen
- Panoramic sunroof
- Park Assist
- Black leather seats with silver stitching and L&K logo
- Black small leather package with silver stitching
- Three-spoke black multi-function leather steering wheel
- Piano Black cabin inlays with L&K logo
- L&K door sill scuff plates
- Floor mats with silver stitching
The SKODA Yeti Laurin & Klement is available in all exterior colours with the exception of Corrida Red and Pacific Blue. The option of a coloured roof is not available. Customers who want to further personalise their car can do so using the full range of Yeti optional extras.