SUBARU HYBRID TOURER CONCEPT realistic images
Just two weeks ahead of the 41st Tokyo Motor Show 2009, Subaru draws our attention once again with more realistic images of its new and exclusive SUBARU HYBRID TOURER CONCEPT. The new renderings reveals Subaru's masterpiece interior to the full.
For Subaru, the original point of the ideal grand touring car is its interior design. True to that thought, the SUBARU HYBRID TOURER CONCEPT interior features four independent and comfortably positioned seats, an atmosphere that provides a surpassing feeling of openness and stress-free reassurance, a movable dashboard, eyestrain reducing windshield and new leather covering developed with superior breathability and a ventilation function.
The new images also gives us a nice look of the HYBRID TOURER CONCEPT's exterior, which excels with a solid aerodynamic body structure full of subtle modern shapes combinated with bright open glass areas.
SUBARU HYBRID TOURER CONCEPT Specifications:
- Length x Width x Height: 4,630 x 1,890 x 1,420mm
- Engine type: 2.0-liter Horizontally-Opposed direct fuel-injection turbo gasoline engine
- Max output of Motor: 10kW (Front) / 20kW (Rear)
- Transmission type: Lineartronic
- Drive train: Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive with 2 motors assist
- Battery type: Lithium-ion battery