Toyota Tacoma TX Package Concept at 2009 SEMA Show
The Tacoma TX Package Concept was specially developed for the 2009 SEMA Show. The astonishing design and multiple performance modifications will catch the attention of the visitors. The pick-up truck is equipped with a long list of Toyota Racing Development accessories and it has two unique graphics along each side of the truck.
The base vehicle for the project is 2010 Tacoma PreRunner SR5. The creation is named Tacoma TX2. Some of the modifications of TX2 are TRD 16 x7.5-inch off road bead lock style wheels, BF Goodrich all-terrain T/A KO LT285/75x16 tires, a TRD stainless steel Cat-Back exhaust, Cwwwium plated Bilstein 5100 Series shocks, a Genuine Toyota class 4 trailer hitch, a Genuine Toyota lightweight aluminum tube steps with a black finish, a Motoextender by Amp Research, and Genuine TRD floormats.
The whole TX package for Toyota Tacoma features:
- Base Vehicle
- 2010 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab PreRunner
- 4.0L V6 DOHC 24V VVT-i 236HP Engine
- 5-Speed ECT-i Automatic Transmission
- 5.0 foot Fiber Reinforced Sheet Molded Composite (SMC) Inner Bed w/Steel Outer Panels, Removable Tailgate & Rail Caps, Deck Rail System with 4 Adjustable Tie-Down Cleats
- SR5 Extra Value Package: Remote Keyless Entry System, Cruise Control, Chrome Grille Surround & Rear Bumper, Color-Keyed Front Bumper & Overfenders, Fog Lamps, Sliding Rear Window with Privacy Glass, Metallic Tone Instrument Panel Trim, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel with Audio Controls & Leather-Wrapped Shifter, Backup Camera & Auto Dimming Inside Mirror with Monitor
- V6 Tow Package: Class 4 Hitch, Transmission and Supplemental Oil Coolers, 130A Alternator, Heavy Duty Battery, 7-Pin Connector w/Converter
- TRD 16 X 7.5 Off Road Bead Lock Style Wheels
- BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO LT285/75X16 Tires
- TRD Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust
- Cwwwium plated Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks
- Genuine Toyota Lightweight Aluminum Tube Steps with black finish
- Motoxtender by Amp Research
- Genuine TRD Floor mats
- Driver Side - Tacoma tx2
- The tx2 elements were designed to be an extension of the traditional TRD (Toyota Racing Development) graphic
- The "lifestyle" direction targets the audience that utilizes a truck for their normal, everyday life interactions
- Passenger Side - Tacoma T|X
- The T|X Pro is all about energy & the design aesthetic is inspired by travels to SCORE International, Vans Warp Tours, Coachella Music Festival, & SuperCross.
- Design elements including the "Individualistic" stars and the "Power of Individualism" griffin are utilized as major mainstays in the overall design.