Toyota Tundra Hot Rod is a real "player" on the road
Hot Rods has been always popular in the USA. The different old school style makes them unique and very interesting vehicles. Tundra Hot Rod is a proof that Toyota is not only a reliable make, but it can have a unique style.
The base for the hot rod version is Tundra Regular Cab 4x2. In typical style the exterior gets candy red hotrod flames, Bonneville moon hubcaps, custom made 1950's Toyota logo in the grille and special cherry bomb exhaust.
There are significant modifications in the interior, too. The truck received a full custom tuck ‘n' roll package. In addition Tundra hot rod gets stom headliner, dash pad, and carpet along with hand-turned brass dashboard controls.
The project is released thanks to Fender Guitar and Sucker Punch Sally's. The interior also features Fender Guitar custom radio knobs and installed in the truck bed is a polished wood floor. Last Sucker Punch Sally's added custom aluminum side panels and railing.
Toyota Tundra Hot Rod is scheduled to be exhibited at over 55 various consumer events this and over the next year. The truck is showed at 2009 SEMA Show.
Toyota Tundra Hot Rod Package
- Sucker Punch Sally's
- Candy red hotrod flames
- Bonneville baby moon hubcaps
- Cherry bomb exhaust
- Custom 1950's Toyota logo in grille
- Full custom tuck ‘n' roll interior
- Custom headliner, dash pad and carpet
- Hand turned brass dashboard controls
- Custom curly maple wood cargo deck
- Custom aluminum side panels and railing
- Fender Guitar hand turned brass dashboard controls
- Flamed maple wood flooring in truck bed