VATH V35 - the unique E350 CDI
VATH, the tuning specialist renowned for their Mercedes masterpiece creations has released its latest conversion, which lends the Mercedes-Benz E-Class with even more unique, sporty and detail vision. Dubbed VATH V35 E-Class, the customized ride draws its basis from the E350 CDI model.
At the first glance, the VATH's transformed classy vehicle benefits from newly added aerodynamic components: a carbon-made front lip, a tail diffuser also in carbon fiber, custom radiator grill, as well as a tail spoiler lip. Further additions on its outer look include a sleek, sporty 20-inch light alloy rims set wrapped with Hankook tires in the dimensions 245/30 ZR20 at the front and 285/25 ZR20 at the rear axle. A coilover module adjustable in both, height and hardness adds even more of that exclusive athleticism to the enhanced Merc.
In the terms of performance, VATH experts have mounted an additional ECU optimization module and an aluminum-made air to air intercooler, bringing the total output power of the E350 CDI to the strong 285 horsepower and 650 Nm (5,753 lb-ft) instead of old, factory 241 horsepower.
VATH V35 E-Class Price list:
- ECU software remap - 1,179 Euro
- Intercooler - 1,118 Euro
- Stainless steel end pipes - 822 Euro
- Steel braking tubes - 465 Euro
- 20-inch alloys set with Hankook tires - 7,900 Euro
- Coilover module - 2,964 Euro
- Carbon front lip - 1,417 Euro
- Carbon tail diffuser - 1,774 Euro
- Radiator grill (without star) - 798 Euro
- Carbon tail spoiler lip - 334 Euro