Vorsteiner BMW M3 GTRS3 Widebody
Vorsteiner has finally realeased M3 GTRS3, which is just staggering. The car is based on BMW M3 E92, but it is completely rebuilt.
The package of BMW M3 GTRS3 Widebody includes carbon fiber front bumper, carbon fiber wide arch front fenders, carbon fiber extended side skirts, carbon fiber wide arch rear quarter panels, carbon fiber wide arch rear bumper.
There are also clubsport carbon fiber vented hood, VRS aero carbon fiber boot lid, VTS type II Titanium sport exhaust system.
BMW M3 GTRS3 Widebody stands on V-309 three-piece Concave forged wheels fitted with Michelin PS2 ultra-performance tires.
- GTRS3 Carbon Fiber Front Bumper with replacement splitter
- GTRS3 Carbon Fiber Wide Arch Front Fenders
- GTRS3 Carbon Fiber Extended Side skirts
- GTRS3 Carbon Fiber Wide Arch Rear Quarter Panels
- GTRS3 Carbon Fiber Wide Arch Rear Bumper
- GTS3 Clubsport Carbon Fiber Vented Hood
- VRS Aero Carbon Fiber Boot Lid
- VTS Type II Titanium Sport Exhaust System
- V-309 3-Piece Concave Forged Wheels
- Michelin PS2 Performance Tires