Peugeot launches professional versions of the new partner, bipper and partner origin vans
Peugeot has expanded its successful Professional range of light commercial vehicles with the introduction of an optional Professional Pack for the Bipper and New Partner and the introduction of Partner Origin Professional model.
Customers ordering the optional Professional Pack on the new Peugeot Bipper will benefit from the fitment of:
- Bluetooth phone kit
- Bulkhead (half height & grille or full steel)
- 14" wheel trims
All these options would normally cost ?1,120 if bought individually but, purchased as part of the Professional Pack, cost only £530, a customer saving of £590.
The Professional Pack equipped version of the New Partner sees the fitment of:
- Bluetooth phone kit
- Half height bulkhead with mesh grille and load space access door
- Plus Pack (one touch electric windows, electric heated mirrors, remote control central locking) on the S versions only – standard fitment on SE versions
All these options would normally cost ?930 if bought individually on the S version but, purchased as part of the Professional Pack cost only ?610, a customer saving of £320. On the SE version, the Pack costs £500, a customer saving of £320 over the individual option costs.
Partner Origin Professional
Available from June 2008 the Partner Origin Professional model is based on the standard model plus: manual air conditioning, half height solid bulkhead with upper grille mesh, left-hand sliding door and Plus Pack (remote central locking, electric windows and electric, heated door mirrors). It will be available in two exterior colours, Bianca White or Aluminium (extra cost options). The range starts at a basic price of £10,865, which is only £725 more than the standard version, for £1,190 of optional equipment, a customer saving of £465.
Free of Charge Portable Satellite Navigation
All Peugeot Partner Origin Professional models, Bipper and New Partner Vans fitted with a Professional Pack and financed on Peugeot Contract Hire will also be supplied with a free portable satellite navigation unit.
Peugeot "Van Week" (9 – 15th June)
During the week commencing the 9th June Peugeot's dealer network will be holding a special "Van Week", where customers will be able to discover more about the new Bipper and Partner vans, as well as the rest of Peugeot's extensive light commercial vehicle range.
- Professional versions of all Peugeot LCV models now available
- Optional Professional Pack available for the New Partner and Bipper vans
- Partner Origin Professional van range launched
- Free satellite navigation on all Professional versions of the Bipper, New Partner and Partner Origin financed on Peugeot Contract Hire