2011 BMW Frozen Black Edition M3 Coupe
BMW has introduced a special 2011 Frozen Black Edition M3 Coupes for the US. The car boasts a matte black exterior with gloss black accents, red calipers and huge 19" GTS alloy wheels. Practically, the car is a successor to the last year's BMW M3 Frozen Gray Coupe.
The interior comes with Novillo leather upholstery, red contrast stitching and carbon fiber trim with leather accents. Frozen Black Edition M3 also comes with heated front seats and premium audio system and GPS SAT NAV.
The engine remains untouched – 4.0 liter naturally aspirated hi-revving V8 with 420PS (309 kW) and 400Nm (295 lb-ft). It is mated to a M-DCT (M Double Clutch Transmission). The acceleration to 60 mph takes 4.5 seconds and top speed is electronically limited to 250 km/h (155 mph).
The price for this pleasure is $79 650. There will be produced just 20 units.
2011 BMW Frozen Black Edition M3 Coupe:
- BMW Individual Frozen Black Exterior Paint
- Black Extended Novillo leather with Red Contrast Stitching on seats, headrests, door inserts, armrests, middle console, and door pulls.
- Black M3 GTS wheels, 19" diameter with high-performance summer tires
- Red brake calipers
- Gloss black kidney grills
- Gloss black side-gill elements
- Gloss black exhaust pipe tips
Additional specified equipment from M3 catalog:
- M-DCT Transmission with Drivelogic
- Competition Package
- Lowered suspension
- Sport mapping for EDC/DSC
- Premium Package 2
- Power folding auto-dimming mirrors
- Universal garage-door opener
- Power front seats
- Carbon Leather interior trim
- Interior mirror with compass
- BMW Assist with Bluetooth
- Convenience Package
- Anti-theft alarm system
- Comfort Access keyless entry system
- Park Distance Control (rear)
- Navigation System
- iPod and USB adapter
- Real-time Traffic Information
- Heated Front Seats
- Satellite Radio with 1-year subscription
- BMW Individual Enhanced Premium Sound System
*Excluding $875 Destination & Handling and excluding $1,300 federal gas guzzler tax.