2013 Chevrolet Camaro Hot Wheels Edition
Chevrolet has announced the dream of millions of Hot Wheels fans of all ages – the Camaro Hot Wheels Edition, which will hit the dealerships early next year. This is the first time a full-size production Hot Wheels car has been offered for sale by any manufacturer.
"Millions of us grew up playing with Hot Wheels," said Chris Perry, vice president of Chevrolet Marketing.
"Offering a special production model of the Camaro Hot Wheels is an opportunity to bring those memories to life, for kids of all ages.", he added.
The Camaro Hot Wheels Edition is available in V8 coupe with manual or automatic transmission, blending exterior cues of the high-performance Camaro ZL1 with a Kinetic Blue exterior colour and unique graphics. Exterior highlights include:
- ZL1 rear spoiler
- ZL1 front upper grille
- Ground effects package, including front splitter and rocker treatment
- Black 20-inch wheels
- Two-tone matte hood graphic and rear taillight panel "blackout" graphic
- Fender "flame" graphics
- Hot Wheels grille and decklid logos
It is powered by a V8 6.2-liter engine producing 432 HP (318 kW) and 569 Nm (420 lb-ft) of torque when connected to the manual gearbox, and 405 HP (298 kW) and 556 Nm (410 lb-ft) when linked to an automatic transmission.
2013 Chevrolet Camaro Hot Wheels is priced from £41,520.
- New exterior colour Kinetic Blue metallic
- 20" Black Wheel with Black wheel centre caps
- Ground effects in dark smoke gray finish, which includes ZL1 rocker mouldings and a front splitter
- Stripes (hood, roof, decklid, spoiler, upper grille blackout with red pin stripe and rear quarter Hot Wheels stripe)
- Blackout stripe (Original Wraps) with red pinstripe – between tail lamps on rear fascia
- New "Hot Wheels" emblem in front grille
- ZL1 spoiler with package shelf CHMSL closeout
- Side gill decal stripes
- "Hot Wheels" sill plates
- ZL1 upper front grille
- Hot Wheels emblems located on each fender near the Camaro nameplate
- All models include a black accessory engine cover
- Black interior with torch red and Jet black stitching (front is a combination of red and black stitching, rear seats is red stitching, Instrument Panel soft insert, steering wheel, shift knob, and shift boot)
- Seat inserts perforated leather except for the panel where the Hot Wheels logo will be embroidered onto a red patch
- Steering wheel with torch red stitching
- New Hot Wheels badge on steering wheel with existing trim plate
- Surface mounted decal to implement a Hot Wheels flame logo on door inserts
- Carbon Flash I/P and door inserts and red light pipe.
- Premium floormat with torch red stitching and Silver "Camaro" name
- Instrument Panel gauge cluster bezel (Carbon Flash), HVAC centre Instrument Panel bezel and bright silver parts on steering when painted black soft touch