Shelby exclusively announced the introduction of its latest project which is so exclusive that it is going to be produced in only 50 examples. The car is called Signature Edition Super Snake and it honors the end of production for the current generation Ford Shelby GT500. It has one-of-a-kind styling as well as more than enough horsepower (850 hp) and some of the most popular upgrades.
As a matter of fact, the Shelby GT500 Super Snake is a post-title program based on the 2007-2014 Ford Shelby GT500. It comprises of upgrades to the engine, suspension, brakes and cooling. As you can see, the cars that are to get the package will have stunning visual appeal and interior upgrades.
The cars can be colored by the entire color palette offered by Ford on a Shelby GT500. On the airbag cover there is a commemorative badge that honors Carroll Shelby. There is also wide body package available.
Some great upgrades had happened under the hood of the Mustang. The 5.8-liter V8 engine has been fitted with a Kenne Bell supercharger. Thanks to it the musclecar is capable of producing 850 hp (634 kW). The vehicle also features a cooling package, which includes brand new heat exchanger, radiator as well as aluminum cooling tanks.
Key features on the Signature Edition cars include:
- Forged Weld Wheels with Signature Edition center caps
- 3.6 Kenne Bell Supercharger
- Shelby Performance cooling package with a new radiator, heat exchanger and aluminum cooling tanks
- Upgraded rear brakes
- Commemorative Carroll Shelby signature air bag cover decal from the Carroll Shelby Foundation
- Stripes in any current color offered by Shelby American
- "Super Snake" Signature Edition vehicle badges
- Unique CSM number on interior and engine plates
- Signature Edition floor mats
- One day track experience
The package has a starting price of $44,995 USD.