Zagato premieres the Alfa Romeo TZ3 Corsa
At the 10th edition of Villa D'Este Concours d'Elegance, Zagato, the renowned design and engineering company will premiere its latest addition, the Alfa Romeo TZ3 Corsa. Exclusively developed to mark the 100th anniversary of Alfa Romeo's Racing Heritage, the stunning masterpiece is inspired by the races and victories conquered by the brand across the 20th century.
Engineered in cooperation with technical partners like OMP and Pirelli, the Alfa Romeo TZ3 Corsa front-engined car packs a mono shell carbon-fiber tubular chassis, mated with a tubular frame and a lightweight aluminum body.
In the power compartment, a 4200 cc V8 powerplant with 420 horsepower catapults the amazing Alfa TZ3 Corsa race ride from standstill to 100 km/h in less than 3.5 seconds, before reaching a V-max of over 300 km/h.
Alfa Romeo TZ3 Corsa Technical Specifications:
- Curb Weight - 850 kg
- Wheelbase - 2500 mm
- Track Front - 1622 mm
- Track Rear - 1617 mm
- Length - 4345 mm
- Height - 1200 mm
- Width - 1944 mm
- Seating Capacity - Driver + Co-driver
- Configuration - V8, dry sump
- Displacement - 4200 cc
- Power - 420 horsepower Manual adjustable engine calibration
- Gearbox - 6 speed sequential "tractive"
- Suspensions - Ohlins Push road
- Front Tyres - 245/645 18" – Slick 640
- Rear Tyres - 285/645 18" – Slick 650
- Layout - Front/Mid Engine - Rear Drive
- Frame - Carbon fiber Monoshell +Carbon fiber arms
- Body - Hand Made aluminium body
- 0 – 100km/h - sub 3.5 sec
- Max Speed - over 300 km/h