2010 TECHART Magnum
At the IAA 2009 Frankfurt, TECHART is presenting the current generation of Porsche TECHART Magnum. The engine is boosted to 680hp and it delivers 900Nm of torque. The classic discipline from 0 to 100km/h is covered in 4.2 seconds and the maximum speed reaches 308km/h. Really an amazing results for such a big vehicle.
The Aerodynamic Kit is made from high quality PUR-RIM material and includes a front trim panel with integrated air ducts, double headlight unit, day driving system and front grill, fender extensions at the front and back, sill panels, tailgate cover and rear apron with diffuser optics.
For sporty street use, the TECHART Sport air suspension module lowers the car body by 30 mm. The full range from the lowest to the highest point of the suspension is 110mm, which allows the vehicle go off-road, when it is needed. The dynamic appearance is rounded off by the tyres: TECHART Formula and Formula II alloy wheel rims in a classic design from 21 to 23 inches.
The comfort in the Porsche Techart Magnum is uncompromising. The vehicle meets the highest standards in comfort and individuality with the exclusive de Sede of Switzerland range of interiors.
Full Press Release:
TECHART Magnum based on the Cayenne Turbo S TECHART Magnum – Made to perfection
Technology, quality and design form the cornerstones of over 20 years of history for the renowned car enhancement company TECHART Automobildesign from Leonberg-Hofingen. In 2009, the Magnum proved the outstanding performance by taking first place at the Tuner Grand Prix at the Hockenheimring race track. Equipped with the 550 bhp of the production vehicle, an aerokit and sports air suspension module, TECHART achieved the winning time of 1:16.939 for the first time in the heavyweight class. At the IAA 2009, TECHART is presenting the current generation of the Magnum, based on the Cayenne Turbo S, complete with increased performance and uncompromising comfort. Performance increase
The performance package T2.2 increases the overall engine output to 680 hp (500 kW). The maximum torque increases to 900 Nm at 4.200 rpm. This produces some impressive results: from 0 to 100 in 4.2 seconds. From 0 to 200 in 14.5 seconds. The maximum speed of the vehicle is 308 km/h. The Magnum exterior
Made entirely from high quality PUR-RIM material of original equipment manufacturer quality. The TECHART Magnum front apron confidently and powerfully emphasises the lines of this sports vehicle. Magnum fenders and sill panels create a fluid transition between the broad wheel arches. The air inlets supply the radiator and front brakes with optimal fresh air. The TECHART Magnum rear apron comes with an integrated diffuser. The two double-flow exhaust pipes of the TECHART stainless steel sports exhaust add a sporty touch to the striking rear of the vehicle. For sporty street use, the TECHART Sport air suspension module lowers the car body by 30 mm. The dynamic appearance is rounded off by the tyres: TECHART Formula and Formula II alloy wheel rims in a classic design from 21 to 23 inches. The day driving light system
The multi-functional TECHART day driving light system gives the Magnum an unmistakeable external appearance. The LED system consists of a combination of day driving lighting, side lighting, parking lighting and indicator lights. The automatic adaptation of the light strength to the selected driving light setting and the dimming of the day driving light when the vehicle is turning to ensure that the indicator lights stand out are typical features of the system. The LED technology is also characterised by its increased life span and energy saving features. The interior
TECHART meets the highest standards in comfort and individuality with the exclusive de Sede of Switzerland range of interiors. The new de Sede Classic S line creates a sophisticated Magnum interior and stands for top quality TECHART made-to-order production. The de Sede name has been synonymous with elite seating, the finest quality leather and unique design for over 50 years. The air-conditioned seats are a new feature. The innovative TECHART system ensures that the seats and back rests have always a pleasant temperature. The revised seat design emphasises the sense of luxury sportiness.
- TECHART MAGNUM Aerodynamic Kit - made from high quality PUR-RIM material and consisting of a front trim panel with integrated air ducts, double headlight unit, day driving system and front grill, fender extensions at the front and back, sill panels, tailgate cover and rear apron with diffuser optics.
- TECHART Formula and Formula II alloy wheel rims of 21-23 inches
- TECHART Sport air suspension module, lowering of car body by 30 mm for sporty street use. The entire adjustment range from the lowest level (load level) to the highest level (special terrain level) comprises 110 mm.
- Performance Kit T2.2 to 500 kW (680 hp) and 900 Nm
- TECHART Motor controlled electronics
- TECHART Sports air filter
- TECHART Turbocharger
- TECHART Oil and water performance kit
- TECHART High performance manifold device
- TECHART Sports catalytic converter
- TECHART Exhaust pipe system
- TECHART Pressure pipe
- TECHART Throttle
- TECHART Engine optics package in shiny carbon
- cylinder head cover left and right in shiny carbon with embossed TECHART logo, engine cover at front in shiny carbon and red lacquer highlights
- TECHART Sports exhaust
- Comprehensive interior options from TECHART – from sports steering wheels to TECHART de Sede Classic S interiors, fully integrated entertainment and multi-media systems and the TECHART seat air conditioning system.