2012 Audi Q3 compact SUV price - £24 560 OTR
2012 Audi Q3 compact SUV will be available to order in the beginning of June. Deliveries will start in November, this year. Q3 is priced at £24 560 OTR and features superb technologies and innovations.
The engine range includes four power units all combining direct fuel injection with turbo charging and all backed up by start-stop and energy recuperation systems. The 2.0 litre TFSI with either 170PS or 211PS and 2.0 litre TDI with 140PS and 177PS. The 2.0-litre TDI 140PS unit will power the front-wheel-drive model only at launch, deliveries of which will start in December, shortly after the rest of the range.
All other powerplants will deliver to torque to quattro AWD, but regardless of the configuration secure handling will be assured by the sophisticated Electronic Stability Program with electronic differential lock, which effectively regulates torque distribution by braking individual wheels when they start to slip.
The 2.0 TDI 140PS and 2.0 TFSI 170PS engines will be mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox as standard, while the 2.0 TDI 177PS and 2.0 TFSI 211PS units will feature a new development of the acclaimed 7-speed S tronic transmission.
The trim levels available are : Standard, SE and S line.
SE trim level includes 17" alloy wheels, contrasting exterior trim, chrome window trims, aluminium roof rails and rear parking sensors, and inside dual-zone climate control, a Concert audio system with 6.5" manually retractable colour display screen, Bluetooth interface, Audi Music Interface iPod connection and light and rain sensors .
For a premium of £2 750 in each case, the new Audi Q3 can be upgraded to the S line specification, which includes 18" alloy wheels, S line exterior and interior styling enhancements, and xenon headlamps with LED daytime running lamps and LED rear tail lights.
Options list features adaptive light technology for the xenon plus headlights, a high-beam assistant to intelligently illuminate the road ahead, the hard drive-based navigation system plus with seven-inch colour screen and 3D mapping and the side assist blind spot warning and lane assist lane departure warning driver aids.
Check out the pricing in the tables, below!
SE model pricing
|2.0TDI||quattro||177PS||7-speed S tronic||£28,460.00|
|2.0TFSI||quattro||211PS||7-speed S tronic||£28,610.00|
As standard all Audi Q3 models feature the following equipment:
- Automatic start-stop function
- Recuperation for optimal energy utilisation
- Efficiency tips feature in the DIS, including gearshift indicator for manual models
Wheels, tyres and suspension
- 17-inch 10-spoke design alloy wheels with 235/55 R17 tyres
- Tyre mobility system
- Locking wheel bolts
Audio and communication
- Concert radio with single CD player (with MP3, WMA, AAC file playback functionality) and SD card reader – 8 speakers
- 6.5 inch display screen – manually retractable
- Audi Music Interface
- Bluetooth interface – for telephone connectivity and audio streaming
- Voice dialogue system
- Preparation for SD navigation (for SD card navigation retro-fit)
- Standard seats in ‘Initial' cloth upholstery
- Driver and front passenger seats with manual height, forward and backward adjustment
- ISOFIX child seat mounting for front passenger (with airbag deactivation) and outer rear seats
- Split folding rear seats
Safety and security
- Light and rain sensor with automatic headlight and windscreen wiper activation
- Rear parking sensors
- Thatcham Category 1 alarm and immobiliser
- Remote central locking
- Driver, front passenger and front side airbag system and sideguard airbags
- Contrasting exterior trim in anthracite metallic finish
- Aluminium roof rails
- Aluminium window trim framing the exterior side windows
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors with heated windscreen washer jets
- Front fog lights
- Four-spoke leather trimmed multi-function steering wheel
- Front centre armrest
- Driver's Information System in monochrome
- Dual-zone electronic climate control
- Door sill trims with aluminium inlays
- Luggage compartment sill protection in stainless steel
- Monometallic inlays
S line specification
Wheels, tyres and suspension
- 18-inch five-twin-spoke design alloy wheels with 235/50 R18 tyres
- Standard suspension (S line sports suspension, lowered by 20mm, available as a no cost option)
- Front sports seats including electrically adjustable lumbar support
- Black ‘Sprint' cloth/leather upholstery with embossed S line logo in front seats
- Xenon headlights with LED daytime running lights and LED rear tail lights
- S line badges on the front wings
- S line bodystyling including S line front and rear bumpers with platinum grey rear diffuser
- Full body colour paint finish
- Chrome-plated trims for the exhaust tailpipes
- S line inlays in matt-brushed aluminium
- Three-spoke leather multi-function steering wheel
S line model pricing
|2.0TDI||quattro||177PS||7-speed S tronic||£31,210.00|
|2.0TFSI||quattro||211PS||7-speed S tronic||£31,360.00|