Chevrolet has announced the pricing of 2014 Corvette Stingray. The sports car starts from £61,495.
2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray comes with Z51 performance package as standard. It includes an LSD (limited-slip differential), aerodynamics package, a set of big wheels and brakes as well as performance gear ratio. Other highlights include sport suspension (shocks, springs and stabilizer bars), magnetic ride control suspension tuned for European roads, along with a performance exhaust and traction management systems.
The power is coming from a 6.2 liter V8 LT1 with 460HP (343 kW) at 6,000RPM and 630Nm (465 lb-ft) of torque at 4,600RPM. 0-100 km/h in 3.9 seconds and a top speed of 250 km/h (155 mph) – electronically limited. The engine is mated to a 7-speed manual gearbox with active rev matching.
The options list includes Metallic paint (£600), Tintcoat Paint (£1,000), Navigation System (£1,450) and Black Aluminium Wheels (£550).
Additionally, the Corvette Stingray features the new tablet-inspired state-of-the-art Chevrolet MyLink connected radio with two 8-inch display screens (with a screen personalisation option), USB port, SD card and auxiliary input jacks, as well a centre screen that lowers for device storage.
Z51 Performance Package:
- enhanced aero package for optimised high-speed stability
- electronic limited-slip differential
- specific shocks, springs and stabiliser bars
- specific performance gear ratio
- dry-sump oiling system, differential and transmission cooling
- larger front (8.5J x 19″) and rear (10J x 20″) wheels and tyres
- larger front (345 mm) and rear (338 mm) brakes