BBR-Cosworth supercharges the Mazda MX-5 MK3
BBR in collaboration with the renowned engine expert Cosworth have developed an exceptional power boosting pack for the latest, third generation Mazda MX-5 with the 2.0-liters MZR, 158 horsepower unit.
The BBR-Cosworth power lifting creation is based around the state-of-the-art 4th generation Eaton MP62 supercharger, and further linked to a Cosworth engineered cast integral inlet manifold, which optimizes both performance and fuel economy.
BBR–Cosworth Mazda MX-5 MK3 supercharger specifications:
- Cosworth Inlet manifold housing
- Eaton 4th generation MP62 Supercharger
- Intercooler (Air to water)
- High flow calibrated injectors
- High flow air box, with high flow air filter
- Competition high grade hoses and fixings throughout
- BBR Auxiliary Interceptor 2010 engine control unit (ECU) with 3-D mapping and MAP sensor
- BBR-Cosworth identification badges
Fitted with the exclusive BBR-Cosworth power kit, the Mk3 Mazda MX-5's 2.0-liters powerplant estimates the amazing 235 horsepower at 7130 rpm, and a healthy 190 lb-ft of torque available at 5260 rpm.
Exclusive at BBR, the MX-5 MK3 smart power pack boasts a price tag of 4995.00 GPB, including full installation and instructions.