Cadillac CTS-V by GeigerCars.de
After GeigerCars special performance programme, the European market newcomer Cadillac CTS-V is ready to face Germany's finest performance saloons - Audi RS6, BMW M5 and the new Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG. Instead of Cadillac CTS-V's stock engine output data of 564 horsepower and 747 Nm of maximum torque, the GeigerCars version is capable to produce the mega-potent 619 horsepower at 5900 rpm and 850 Newton metres - a level that only few sports rides can match. Thanks to a shortened fifth and sixth gear, the V-max of the vehicle has also rised to the astonishing 330 km/h.
The American four-door saloon is now available in Europe with a price tag of 74,400.00 Euro. The car is fitted with an optimised chassis which contributes for a perfect balance between long-distance comfort and an uncompromising speed level.
- Engine: 6.2 litres V8 with compressor, increased charge pressure
- Power: 619 HP at 5900 rpm
- Max. torque: 850 Nm at 4000 rpm
- Bore x stroke: 103.2 x 92.0mm
- Drive: rear-wheel drive
- Gears: 6-gear transmission; 5th and 6th gear shortened
- Brakes: ventilated disc brakes at front and rear
- Top speed: 330km/h
- Price: 84,900.00 euros