GeigerCars Hummer H2 Latte Macciatto
The latest masterpiece made by the German tuning specialist Karl Geiger is a customized Hummer H2, finished in special paintwork, which answers to the name "Latte Macciatto" and is a mix of a noble brown as a base color with many contrast elements in creme-beige. The combination between wheels and tires is trully exclusive, with 315/30R30 tires on gigantic 30-inch chrome wheels. Behind the almost full wheel rims are Brembo brakes with 380 X 34 mm riveted brake discs and 4-piston calipers at the front, and 380 X 32 mm discs with 2-piston calipers at the back. The chassis has received additional stabilizers, rear axle struts and adjustable sports shock absorbers, including lowering, which is certainly a good idea in view of the extremely high performance of the Geiger Hummer H2.
As is traditional, Geiger has fitted the Hummer motor with a supercharger, which increases the power to a full 547 PS at 5900 rpm and the maximum torque to a brutal 763 Nm at 4500 rpm. So the US giant covers the classical sprint from 0 to 100 kmh in slightly less than 7 seconds, and the forward urge is only gently held back by the air resistance at 228 kmh. In order that the outside world notices the H2 not only visually but also aurally, a special in-house stainless steel sport exhaust system gives out a real thunder.
The interior is pure luxury, Karl Geiger have covered every square centimeter with the finest leather in brown and creme beige. Dashboard, steering wheel, central console and door panels, all glisten in the same color combination as the outside paintwork, which makes the "Latte Macciatto" Hummer absolutely unique. Also remarkable is the fact that Geiger has refinished altogether 400 small parts in the interior with piano lacquer. The A, B and C columns and the underside of the roof have also been lined with finely structured Alcantara. A pioneer sound system including SatNav supplies the passengers with perfect sound and all important information, while a roof-mounted monitor in the back is ideally suited for playing DVDs.
- Vehicle type: Hummer H2
- Motor: supercharger conversion
- Power: 547 HP (402 kW) at 5900 rpm
- Max. torque: 763 Nm at 4500 rpm
- Acceleration: 0-100 kmh: 6.9 sec.
- Top speed: 228 kmh
- Brakes: front and back, 2-part riveted brake discs 380 X 32 mm, front with 6-piston calipers, rear with 4-piston calipers
- Wheels/tires: Geiger aluminum wheels, 9.5 X 30 all round with 315/30R30
- Chassis: strengthened stabilizers and rear axle struts, lowered
- Interior equipment: 2-tone special leather lining, Pioneer sound system incl. navigation, Roof-mounted monitor incl. DVD player, reversing camera in the rear-view mirror
- Special features: special paintwork in latte design, Geiger stainless steel sports exhaust system