2014 Hennessey Chevrolet Corvette Stingray HPE700 Twin Turbo To Debut At Boca Raton Concours
2014 Hennessey Chevrolet Corvette Stingray HPE700 Twin Turbo is least to say exclusive. It is the most powerful HPE Stingray ever and even more – it will be built in only 24 examples. This limited edition Chevrolet will be unveiled on 21st of February at the Boca Raton Concours in south Florida.
This Stingray is powered by a twin turbo system that utilizes a pair of precision ball bearing 62-mm turbochargers. The HPE system has been handcrafted and uses mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, dual turbo wastegates, and twin blow-off valves on the intercooler's TIG-welded aluminum plenum.
To be more precise, due to the tuning this Chevy is capable of generating 707 hp (520 kW) at 6,400 rpm and 895 Nm (661 lb-ft) of torque. The powertrain is coupled with either a 7-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmission.
The result of all this power is stunning. In details, when the car is equipped with 20-inch drag radial tires, it reaches 100 km/h from standstill in just 2.9 seconds, securing its way to the top speed of 210 mph.
More control for the additional power has been ensured by the HPE CarbonAero package which comprises of a carbon-fiber front spoiler, side sills and rear lip spoiler. They provide additional overall downforce.
The visual stance of the vehicle is rounded off by the 10-spoke Hennessey H10 forged monoblock wheels coupled with factory Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. Due to the lightweight of these wheels, the car becomes over19 lb lighter. This results in the minimization of both rotational mass and unsprung weight.
2014 Hennessey Chevrolet Corvette Stingray HPE700 Twin Turbo Specifications:
- 708 hp (520 kW) @ 6,300 rpm
HPE700 Twin Turbo Upgrade Includes
- Twin Ball Bearing Turbochargers
- Fuel System Upgrade
- Stainless Steel Inlet Piping
- Dual Wastegates
- Air-to-Air Intercooler
- Dual Air Induction Filters
- Stainless Steel Turbo Downpipes
- Stainless Steel Exhaust System
- Professional Installation
- HPE Engine Management Calibration
- Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
- Serial-Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
- Hennessey Exterior Badging
- Hennessey Premium Floormats
- Hennessey Carbon Fiber Door Sills
- 1 Year / 12,000 Mile Limited Warranty
- Hennessey CarbonAero Rear Lip Spoiler, Side Sills & Front Lip Spoiler
- Hennessey H10 Monoblock Wheel Upgrade
- Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires
- Brembo Carbon Ceramic Brake Upgrade
- Penske Adjustable Suspension Upgrade
- Custom Interior Leather Upgrades
- Carbon Fiber Interior Upgrades
Video Source: YouTube