Hennessey Performance Upgrades 2015 Cadillac Escalade
2015 Cadillac Escalade has just been released for sale across the United States. The tuners at Hennessey Performance have been taking advantage of this fact and are currently offering an engine upgrade for the 6.2L V8 engine of the model. The developed supercharger upgrade for the new unit offers the perfect balance of attitude, performance and luxury. It is called HPE550 package and delivers up to 557 hp (410 kW) and 735 Nm (542 lb-ft) of torque from the belt-driven supercharger.
The additional power of this Cadillac however is nothing without reliability, so the tuners have added an air-to-water intercooler system that keeps charge temperatures low. In addition, Hennessey's recalibrated engine management computer optimizes the air/fuel ratio throughout the rev range.
Another upgrade included in this project is the addition of a set of lightweight Hennessey H10 forged monoblock wheels in the size of 20". The H10 wheels have reduced rotating mass, which allows even more power to reach the tires. In this way less energy is spent.
The good news here is that the HPE550 upgrade will be also available for other vehicles with GM's 6.2-liter DI V8 powertrain. These include the 2015 GMC Yukon Denali, 2014-2015 GMC Sierra trucks and 2014-2015 Chevrolet Silverado trucks.
Hennessey HPE550 Supercharged Upgrade:
- 557 bhp @ 5,500 rpm
- 542 lb-ft Torque @ 4,200 rpm
- High Flow Supercharger System
- High Flow Intercooling System
- HPE Engine Management Calibration
- All Necessary Gaskets, Fluids & Hardware
- Professional Installation
- Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
- Serial-Numbered Dash Plaque
- Serial-Numbered Engine Plaque
- Hennessey Exterior Badging
- HPE550 Supercharged Badging
- Hennessey Embroidered Floormats
Source: Hennessey Performance