STaSIS S5 Cabriolet Challenge Edition
STaSIS has unveiled another staggering tuning program, but this time for Audi S5 Cabriolet. The name of the project is Challenge Edition and it is now available for British customers for the first time.
S5 Cabriolet Challenge Edition features full performance package as well as sports exhaust system, Ohlins race suspension and enormous monobloc brake calipers for brutal stopping power. Last, but not least, there is a road-gripping differential for perfect traction.
The 3.0 litre turbocharged engine now delivers whopping 410BHP, instead of the factory's 333BHP. 0 to 60 mph in just 4.3 seconds, which is 0.7 seconds improvement.
STaSIS S5 Cabriolet Challenge Edition stands on enormous 10.5J x 20" ultra-lightweight forged aluminium wheels with high-performance tires.
Open-top with such beauty and power will be for sure a great pleasure to drive!
STaSIS S5 Cabriolet Challenge Edition:
- Engine - ECU remap to 410 bhp (up from a factory 333 bhp)
- Exhaust – Quad outlet T304 stainless steel with laser engraved tips and tuneable high rpm resonators
- Brakes - Alcon 6-piston monobloc calipers, 370mm front two piece floating discs, high performance pads, braided stainless steel brake lines
- Suspension – Ohlins SL dampers with double digressive damping for ride comfort, increased spring rate for better response and adjustable ride height
- Wheels - 10.5 x 20 inch ultra-lightweight forged aluminium wheels with high performance low profile tyres
STaSIS Audi S5 Cabriolet Challenge Edition Performance Specification:-
|Factory Audi S5 Cabriolet||STaSIS S5 Cabriolet Challenge Edition|
|Power:||333 bhp||410 bhp|
|Torque:||344 lb.ft||370 lb.ft|
|0-60 mph:||5.0 sec||4.3 sec|
|Lateral accel':||0.86 G||1.00 G|
|Brake decel':||0.89 G||1.00 G|