U.S. Pricing on 2011 Infiniti G Coupe and G Convertible
Infiniti, the luxury division of Nissan has released the pricing details on its MY2011 G-rides, the 2011 Infiniti G37 Coupe and the 2011 Infiniti G37 Convertible. Both premium eye-catchers will be ready for takeover at the brand's dealerships across the US from December 10th.
For the new model year, the Infiniti G37 Coupe benefits from a new front fascia, its Sport Package is now available also on the all-wheel drive model, while the Navigation Package now joins Premium Package as standard on the Sport 6MT model. Furthermore, Infiniti is offering the ride with a choice of sleek new 18-inch and 19-inch wheel designs with price starting from $36,200 USD.
2011 Infiniti G Coupe MSRPs:
- Infiniti G37 Coupe - 3.7-liter V6 / 7-speed automatic - 36,200 USD
- Infiniti G37 Coupe Journey - 3.7-liter V6 / 7-speed automatic - 37,650 USD
- Infiniti G37x Coupe AWD - 3.7-liter V6 / 7-speed automatic - 39,300 USD
- Infiniti G37 Coupe Sport 6MT - 3.7-liter V6 / 6-speed manual - 42,400 USD
On the convertible ride, Infiniti packs the same, restyled front fascia as the G Coupe, as well as its Sport 6MT grade receives a standard Navigation Package and of course the fancy, new 18-inch or 19-inch wheel designs.
The Limited Edition Infiniti G Convertible is also available for 2011MY, packing a stunning Monaco Red leather-appointed interior and boasting a price tag of 56,750 USD.
2011 Infiniti G Convertible MSRPs:
- Infiniti G37 Convertible - 3.7-liter V6 / 7-speed automatic - 44,500 USD
- Infiniti G37 Convertible Sport 6MT - 3.7-liter V6 / 6-speed manual - 48,950 USD
- Infiniti G37 Convertible Limited Edition - 3.7-liter V6 / 7-speed automatic - 56,750 USD