2012 Fiat 500 TwinAir
Fiat has announced TwinAir version in the popular 500 city car line-up. The TwinAir cars will attract new customers to the Fiat 500 family with their sporty and assertive appearance.
2012 Fiat 500 TwinAir includes black alloy wheels, burnished metal effects on dashboard and front and rear mouldings, spoiler, chrome exhaust pipe and sports seats.
The engine is the well-known 0.9 litre TwinAir with 85HP and a 95g/km of CO2, which means that is one of the few cars entitled to travel across London without incurring the capital's congestion charge.
The TwinAir range will come in both 500 (hatchback) and 500C (convertible) versions and will only be available in vibrant colours such as Pearlescent Red, Tropicalia Yellow and Electroclash Grey. A special colour, Midnight Black, is available only on the TwinAir Plus model.
The new range starts at £11 600 OTR for the TwinAir, rising to £12 700 for the TwinAir Plus.
2012 Fiat 500:
- Sporty looking mouldings and metallic effect dashboard
- Sport kit (chrome exhaust pipe, spoiler)
- Sport seats
- Black interior surround
- 15-inch matt black alloy wheels
- Air conditioning
- Adds the following specification over the TwinAir trim:
- 16-inch matt black alloy wheels
- Automatic climate control instead of air conditioning
- Sport leather steering wheel with eight commands
- Leather gear knob
- Dark tinted windows
- Body coloured door mirrors