2014 BMW M235i Racing - 333 HP and 450 Nm [details]
BMW Motorsport has released full details of the 2014 M235i Racing. The specially prepared sports car packs a lot of nice performance upgrades and improved engine.
The dimensions are 4,454mm in length, 1,861mm in width, 1,380mm in height and a 2,690mm wheelbase. It rolls 18" alloy wheels fitted with performance tires.
The suspension is improved thanks to H&R and KW - H&R suspension springs and KW shock absorbers, front and rear H&R anti-roll bars and high-performance brakes with 4-piston fixed calipers.
The engine is the well-known straight-six TwinPower Turbo 3.0 liter – 333HP (245 kW) and 450Nm (331 lb-ft) of torque.
Other upgrades include an LSD (limited-slip differential) and a complete sports exhaust system. The interior features include a sports steering wheel with mounted shift paddle shifters. There are also Recaro Pro Racer SPG racing seats, six-point racing Schroth belts and a FIA-compliant roll cage.
2014 BMW M235i Racing is priced from €59,500 (excl. VAT).
- DIMENSIONS Length: 4,454mm
- Max. width: 1,862mm (without mirrors)
- Height: 1,380mm
- Wheel base: 2,690mm
- Max. track width: 1,608mm
- ENGINE / TRANSMISSION Straight six-cylinder petrol engine
- BMW M Performance TwinPower Turbo
- Capacity: 2,979ccm
- Output: 245kW (333bhp)
- Torque: 450Nm
- Racing exhaust with racing catalytic converters
- Steering wheel with shift paddles
- BMW M Performance limited-slip differential
- TANK Motorsport safety tank
- SUSPENSION / STEERING KW dampers
- H&R suspension springs
- Front: H&R anti-roll bar (2-way)
- Rear: H&R anti-roll bar
- BRAKES Front: High-performance motorsport braking system -
- Performance Friction (PFC); 4-pot fixed calliper
- Rear: BMW M Performance 2-pot braking system
- ABS / DSC / ASC BMW Motorsport specific racing application
- TYRES / WHEELS 18x10 inch alloy rims
- SAFETY COMPONENTS Cage with DMSB certificate and FIA approval
- 6-point racing harness from Schroth
- Racing seat RECARO Pro Racer SPG
- EXTRAS Taxi seat, incl. belt
- XL driver's seat