2011 Chevrolet Corvette Jake Edition ready to strike at SEMA
Ready for its grand premiere at the today's starting SEMA 2010 in Las Vegas, the 2011 Chevrolet Corvette Jake Edition is an exceptional Grand Sport Coupe ride, which carries the tenacious attitude and spark of the Corvette Racing team.
With its inmistakable matte Jake hood graphic known from the famous GT1 model, the custom Corvette makes an immediate visual statement, while its sleek set of Z06 wheels with Competition Gray finish and other exclusive accessories round out uniquely the supersports machine's masculine visual impact.
Dave Ross, design manager shares: "Jake is more than the mascot for Corvette Racing, he personifies the Corvette spirit. We designed this concept to demonstrate how any enthusiast could create his own Jake special model with parts available from any Chevrolet dealership."
Most accessories used in the project ride, including the hood graphic and the Z06 wheels are available via Genuine Corvette Accessories, while some of them are not currently available, but are soon-to-be-released, including the Jake-logo floor mats, console lid, wheel center caps and more.
2011 Chevrolet Corvette Jake Edition mod list:
- Black color
- Corvette Z06 wheels in Competition Gray
- "Corvette"-logo windshield header graphic (concept)
- GT1 Championship Edition Jake-logo hood graphic
- Jake-logo wheel center caps (future)
- Jake-logo fender badge (concept)
- Jake-logo underhood blanket and lighting package (future)
- Chevrolet Accessory full-width rear spoiler in Cyber Gray
- Ebony leather with titanium stitching and red accents on the seats
- Chevrolet Accessory interior trim kit
- Chevrolet Accessory racing pedal kit
- Chevrolet Accessory "Jake" floor mats (future)
- Chevrolet Accessory "Jake" console lid (future)
- LS3 6.2L V-8 with Tremec TR6060 six-speed manual transmission
- Chevrolet Accessory Tech-pattern engine cover