2011 Five Axis Scion iQ at NYIAS
Five Axis, the high-end show vehicles designer has released a stunningly modified Scion iQ at the New York International Auto Show 2010. The custom styled compact ride was presented as a part of the grand North American premiere of the all-new 2011 Scion iQ premium micro-subcompact car.
The urban iQ show car is distinguished by unique and exclusively elegant styling. It boasts sophisticated exterior which packs special Titanium shade, newly shaped aerodynamic elements and sleek 18-inch multispoke five AD S6:F design rims wrapped in Yokohama S.drive tires. The ride also benefits from high-end TRD Custom Big Brake Kit and Tein suspension unit.
In the terms of cabin ambience, the retrofitted iQ stands out with custom upholstery, leather-trimmed seats with door inserts and Ultrasuede EcoDesign headliner. Custom floor mats from Chilewich complete the interior perfectly.
FIVE AXIS 2010 Scion iQ Mod List:
- Five Axis Flare and Aero Kit
- Paint: Titanium
- Black Chrome Accents
- FIVE:AD S6:F Wheels - F/R 18x7.5
- Yokohama S.drive - F/R 215/40R18
- Tein Suspension
- TRD Custom Big Brake Kit - F 328x28mm 2-Piece Floating Disc with 4-piston Caliper; R 282x28mm 2-piece Floating Disc with 2-piston Caliper
- Uniquely Appointed Five Axis Interior Trim and Color Enhancements
- Custom Leather Seats and Door Inserts
- Ultrasuede® EcoDesign™ Headliner
- Chilewich floor mats
- Material Specifications by Zing Design
- Upholstery by Little John's Interior Concepts