2011 Mercedes-Benz E 63 AMG
2011 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG is powered by a new 5.5 liter bi-turbo V8, which is replacing the most powerful naturally aspirated V8 in the world – 6.2 liter AMG.
The new power unit has a code name – M 157, which produces 525PS (386 kW) and 557PS (410 kW) with the AMG Performance Package. The torque is 700Nm (516 lb-ft) and 800Nm (590 lb-ft), respectively. Because of the turbochargers, the new engine has a 22 percent improvement in fuel-economy over the predecessor. 2011 E63 AMG Saloon needs just 9.8 liters per 100 km and the Estate consumes 10 liters / 100km.
The engine is mated to the AMG SPEEDSHIFT MCT 7-speed sports gearbox, which has three driving modes – S, S+ and M.
The AMG Performance package rises the maximum charge pressure from 1.0 to 1.3 bar. It also includes AMG Performance steering wheel with black Alcantara, red-painted brake calipers, electric rear window blind and genuine carbon fibre AMG spoiler lip on the boot lid for the Saloon.
2011 E63 AMG stands on a 10-spoke 18" AMG light alloy wheels fitted with 255/R40 R 18 tyres on the front and 285/35 R 18 on the rear.
AMG Performance Studio:
- AMG RIDE CONTROL Performance suspension
- AMG light-alloy wheels in a new 10-spoke design, painted in titanium grey with a high-sheen finish, with 255/35 R 19 (front) and 285/30 R 19 (rear) tyres
- AMG rear axle locking differential with 40 percent locking action
- AMG ceramic high-performance composite braking system
- AMG Exterior Carbon package
- AMG trim elements in carbon fibre/black piano lacquer
- Illuminated AMG door sill panels
- AMG Driver's Package (includes restriction of top speed to 300 km/h, participation in driver training course at the AMG Driving Academy)
- E 63 AMG Saloon: 105,971 euros
- E 63 AMG Estate: 108,409 euros
- AMG Performance package: 8,306.20 euros
- Driver's package: 3,213 euros
2011 Mercedes E63 AMG:
|E 63 AMG||E 63 AMG Estate|
|Displacement||5461 cc||5461 cc|
|Bore x stroke||98.0 x 90.5 mm||98.0 x 90.5 mm|
|Output||386 kW (525 hp) at 5250-5750 rpm 410 kW (557 hp) at 250-5750 rpm*||386 kW (525 hp) at 5250-5750 rpm 410 kW (557 hp) at 5250-5750 rpm*|
|Max. torque||700 Nm at 1750-5000 rpm 800 Nm at 2000-4500 rpm*||700 Nm at 1750-5000 rpm 800 Nm at 2000-4500 rpm*|
|Engine weight (dry)||204 kg||204 kg|
|Fuel consumption NEDC combined||9.8 l per 100 km||10.0 l per 100 km|
|CO2 emissions||230 g/km||234 g/km|
|Acceleration 0-100 km/h||4.3 s 4.2 s*||4.4 s 4.3 s*|
|Top speed**||250 km/h||250 km/h|
* with AMG Performance package; ** electronically limited