2011 Renault Latitude - the newest flagship
2011 Renault Latitude will join the company line-up. Latitude is specially designed to become the flagship model in Russia. The car measures 4 887mm in lenght, 1 832mm – width, 1 483mm – height and a wheelbase of 2 762mm.
The executive saloon features adaptive bi-xenon headlights, LED taillights, chrome accents, and an optional panoramic glass sunroof.
The interior is also luxurious and includes :
- The driver's seat has a massager with four different settings
- The triple-zone automatic climate control system allows the driver and each of the passengers to achieve just the right temperature
- This is the only car in its class to have an air quality control management system: it has a dualmode air ioniser with double fragrance diffuser – a first in the D-segment
- A hands free electronic key card that controls the central locking, ignition, and automatically locks the car when located over a certain distance away
- Turning bi-xenon headlights
- A wide range of audio systems including "3D Sound by Arkamys®", as well as the first class "Bose® Premium" system with digital audio connector.
- A new satellite navigation system the Carminat TomTom® (available the beginning of 2011), as well as rear-view camera and automatic parking brake.
2011 Renault Latitude is powered by 2.0-liter four-cylinder with 139PS (102 kW) and a 2.5 liter V6 with 177PS (130kW). The diesel range includes 2.0 liter dCi with 173PS (127kW) and a V6 dCi with 240PS (177kW).
2011 Latitude will go on sale in September this year. The European version of the car will be unveiled at the Paris Motor Show.