2012 Mercedes C63 AMG Black Series Coupe Price - €115 430
Here is a nice video of the latest C 63 AMG Black Series Coupe by MercedesBenzTV.
The beast is powered by the famous 6.2 liter AMG sourced engine - the world's most powerful naturally aspirated power plant. The power is the whopping 517PS (380 kW) and 620Nm (460 lb-ft) and the performance is amazing – 0 to 100 km/h in breathtaking 4.2 seconds and a top speed beyond 300 km/h barrier (without speed governor). Despite this power, the engine needs just 12.2 litres per 100 km on combined cycle and emits 286 g/km of CO2. The engine is mated to the AMG SPEEDSHIFT MCT 7-speed sports transmission with four driving modes.
A superfast car need needs enormous brakes, rims and tires. In the same order - 6-piston calipers with 390 x 36 mm discs for the front and 4-piston calipers with 360 x 26 mm for the rear; 9.0J x 19" and 9.5J x 19" wheels fitted with 255/35 R 19 and 285/30 R 19, respectively.
There is also a 3-stage ESP - "ESP ON", "Sport Handling Mode" and "ESP OFF". The ABS system has been completely retuned and the AMG high-performance braking system has also been redeveloped.
The interior is also at extreme sport level - black with red highlight elements. There are also steering wheel in Nappa leather and aluminium shift paddles, red seat belts and red contrasting topstitching on the steering wheel, on the seats, door centre panels, armrests on the doors, the centre console and on the shift lever.
An exclusive "Black Series" logo adorns the trim on the dashboard, which sports a high-gloss black piano-lacquer look.
The price for this pleasure is not less than €115 430 without any optional extras, which can boost the price to the sky.
Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG Coupe Black Series
2012 Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG Coupe Black Series:
|C 63 AMG Coupé Black Series|
|Bore x stroke||102.2 x 94.6 mm|
|Compression ratio||11.3 : 1|
|Output||380 kW (517 hp) at 6800 rpm at 6800/min|
|Max. torque||620 Nm at 500 rpm|
|Engine weight (dry)||196 kg|
|Fuel consumption, NEDC combined||12.2 l/100 km*|
|Acceleration 0-100 km/h||4.2 s*|
The standard specification includes:
- AMG door sills in stainless steel, brushed, with AMG logo
- AMG sports pedals in brushed stainless steel, with rubber studs
- Audio 20 CD radio with double tuner, colour display, Bluetooth® interface, hands-free function, USB interface and eight loudspeakers
- Automatic climate control
Optional extras include:
- AMG Exterior Carbon-Fibre package (cross strut in front apron, exterior mirror housing, inserts on the side sill panel, diffuser insert and spoiler lip in genuine carbon fibre)
- AMG light-alloy wheels featuring forging technology, painted in matt black with a high-sheen finish on the rim flange, with 255/35 R 19 and 285/30 R 19 tyres
- AMG carbon-fibre trim
- Fire extinguisher
- Intelligent Light System ILS
- Tinted side/rear windows
Source: MercedesBenzTV via Youtube