2013 Skoda Yeti Adventure Edition - UK Price £18,640
Skoda has released the pricing of the 2013 Yeti Adventure Edition. The Adventure Edition is based on the best-selling SE trim level but includes more than £2,250 worth of additional equipment at no extra cost.
The exterior comes in either Candy White or Brilliant Silver Metallic. It is distinguished by black accents, silver roof rails and 17" Matterhorn-style alloy wheels.
Inside, the special edition Adventure upholstery comes with striking silver stitching and tyre print design. In addition to SE trim equipment, Yeti Adventure includes Amundsen+ satellite navigation, DAB digital radio, Bluetooth connectivity and a multi-function steering wheel to control the audio system and telephone.
There are two version of the 2.0 liter TDI – 110HP (81 kW) in two-wheel drive models and 140 HP (103 kW) in all-wheel drive models. Both are paired exclusively to a manual transmission in the special edition.
The Yeti Adventure Edition will hit the market on July 22nd and pricing starts at £18,640. Complete with 3 years' free servicing, it's available through Skoda Finance.
Adventure standard equipment includes:
- 17-inch ‘Matterhorn' alloy wheels
- Black roof with black door mirrors
- Silver roof rails
- Black side mouldings with chrome ledges
- Unique ‘Adventure' logo on C-pillar
- Special ‘Adventure' upholstery
- Leathergearshift gaiter and handbrake grip
- Textile floor mats
- Amundsen+ satellite navigation with DAB digital radio
- Multi-function steering wheel with controls for Bluetooth and radio
- Striking silver stitching cabin detail
- Bluetooth GSM II telephone preparation
- Sunset glass
- Metallic paint (FOC if selected)
- Acoustic rear parking sensors
- Cruise control
- Dual-zone air conditioning
- Maxi-dot trip computer
- Front fog lights
- Front centre armrest with storage compartment