Audi TT-RS Limited Edition S Tronic
Audi will exhibit a Limited Edition TT-RS at the 2011 Australian International Motor Show. The car will be run in limited series of just 45 units.
Audi TT-RS Limited Edition S-tronic will add a full $8 460 of additional equipment at no extra cost, which makes it perfect value for money.
TT-RS S tronic is powered by a 2.5-litre TFSI engine with 340PS (250kW) and 450Nm. The performance is more than great – 0 to 100km/h in 4.3 seconds with new launch-control function. This means a 0.3 seconds faster than the 6-speed model. Top speed is electronically limited to 250 km/h.
Furthermore, the 7th gear is configured as a high-geared overdrive reducing engine speed at highway speeds. The average fuel consumption is just 8.5 litres per 100km and 197 g/km of CO2 emissions.
The Limited Edition package includes:
- Black exterior styling package
- Metallic Paint
- 19-inch 5-arm Rotor design wheels in titanium finish
- Sports exhaust system
- Adaptive headlights
- BOSE sound system
- Extended leather interior package
- LED interior lighting package
- Audi TT RS 7-speed S tronic Limited Edition: $139,900
- Audi TT RS 7-Speed S tronic: $139,900
- Audi TT RS 6-speed manual: $139,900