Caterham Seven Limited Edition Commemorates The Iconic Seven Model
Caterham Seven Limited Edition comes to celebrate 40 years of producing and developing the iconic Seven model. This LE variant includes a special and stylish limited edition pack, which will be available only to the first 40 individuals who will purchase it.
In fact, the pack is designed in order to bring back the memories of the early Sevens and includes expensive optional equipment. To be more precise, the limited edition "40 Years of Caterham" pack includes the following:
- Grey painted chassis that replicates the original Lotus Seven colour
- Ruby red ‘40YOC' paint
- Bespoke bonnet stripes
- Hand-tailored leather seats with grey piping
- Grey leather dashboard
- Bespoke tunnel top with grey handbrake and gearstick gaiters
- Numbered dash plaque
- 15" silver alloy wheels with Caterham embossing
- Avon ZV3 tyres
- ‘40YOC' wheel centres and ignition key
Caterham Cars is present on the market with its emblematic Seven model since 1973. Back then the original owner, Graham Nearn, acquired the rights to the model from Colin Chapman. In addition, Nearn continued Chapman's original philosophy of "adding lightness" and placing the driving experience at the heart of the engineering process.