Chevrolet presents Camaro XM Accessory Package at SEMA
At the Chevy booth at SEMA 2010, the iconic American brand is about to showcase fans and buyers a brand-new, flawless combination between power, efficiency and styling through its newly developed XM/Accessory Appearance Package for the famous and affordable Camaro 1LT model.
Planned to hit the market in the spring of 2011, the intriguing package is exclusively based on the Camaro 1LT model with the standard 3.6-liter direct injection V6 powerplant that boasts 312 horsepower, while offering amazing EPA highway fuel economy of 29 miles per gallon.
Fitted on the muscular vehicle, the accessory package builds on its basic form with a sporty rear spoiler, unique grille and massive Chevrolet Accessory 21-inch alloys. In addition to that, the package also includes one-year subscription to XM Satellite Radio.
Chevrolet Camaro XM/Accessory Appearance Package:
- Imperial Blue color
- Rear spoiler (package content)
- Chevrolet Accessory grille (package content)
- Chevrolet Accessory 21-inch polished wheels (package content)
- Chevrolet Accessory Heritage body side graphics in silver (package content)
- Black cloth seats (production)
- Chevrolet Accessory interior trim kit in Silver Ice (concept)
- Chevrolet Accessory floor mats with gray borders and Camaro lettering (package content)
- 3.6L V-6 direct injection engine and available six-speed automatic transmission (production)
- V-6 cold air intake system (concept)