Carbon styled Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 by ENCO Exclusive
Renowned for its striking refinements, ENCO Exclusive is now ready with a stylish programme for the stellar Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4. Considered as one of the hardest cars to improve, the exotic stealth-like vehicle gets new styling package made of 100% carbon fibre. In the front, the restyled Gallardo is fitted with a GT3 design front bumper with three large gills on each side, which contributes for even more subtle vision. Two additional aerodynamic elements are available to fit both this and the series bumper: the front splitter and the rear spoiler. The ENCO engineers have also developed GT3 side skirts, which provides the Lamborghini with bigger and stronger stand. The boot cover for this mid-engine racer - what in normal cars is the engine hood - is also restyled with carbon finish. The "customised carbon fibre glove" also includes rear diffuser, wing mirrors and air vents.
The ENCO carbon mania is also continued in the cockpit of the Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4. The inlay on the wheel, the cover on the central console and dashboard and the handbrake shines in glossy black - as do the door handles and openers.
Performance data increase is also available for the Gallardo LP 560-4. The 5.2 litre V10 engine now is capable to produce 620 hp and 575 Nm of torque.
ENCO Exclusive components pricing:
- 100% carbon fibre GT3 front bumper: 2990 EURO
- Carbon fibre finish front splitter for series and GT3 bumper: 990 EURO
- Carbon fibre finish rear spoiler for series and GT3 bumper: 1990 EURO
- Carbon fibre finish GT3 design side skirts: 3990 EURO
- Carbon fibre finish boot cover: 3990 EURO
- Carbon fibre laminate for rear diffuser, mirrors and boot lid vents: 4000 EURO
- Carbon fibre interior finish: 5000 EURO
- Matt black foil: 3000 EURO
- Power increase to 620 HP / 575 Nm: on request