HEICO SPORTIV sharpens the 2010 Volvo C30 Facelift
The Germany based, Volvo tuner - HEICO SPORTIV has released its latest refinement programme, which improves even more the already sparkling 2010 Volvo C30 Facelift.
"The future of our business model lies in the intelligent combination of performance-oriented products and ecological sustainability," explains HEICO SPORTIV general manager, Holger Hedtke.
As basis for their extensive individualization program, HEICO SPORTIV chose the 2010 Volvo C30 1.6D DRIVe, which already offers a wide range of innovative technologies such as start/stop driving system with brake-energy recovery and reduced fuel consumption to 3.9 liters/100 km. After an ECU remap, the C30's stock engine output numbers have rised to 125 hp/92 kW and 280 Nm of maximum torque. As a result, the Volvo C30 1.6D DRIVe covers the classic zero to 100 km/h sprint in just 9.2 seconds, beating its series-produced counterpart by 2.1 seconds! A maximum speed of 200 km/h is also attainable, 10 km/h faster than the series version. HEICO SPORTIV also restyled few body elements at the front and rear including: a front spoiler, which replaces the original lower base section of the bumper, rear valence with diffuser and a 4-pipe stainless steel exhaust system.
As addition, the Volvo tuner is offering a range of further design possibilities.
- Sport wheel rim program VOLUTION® with exclusive five (V.) and ten spoke design (X.) for 18 and 19 inch wheels in the colors Silver, Titanium and Black Diamond Cut with classy diamond polish
- Differential lock for superior traction
- Stainless steel double and quad pipe exhaust system with "HEICO SPORTIV Sound Guarantee" for gasoline engines
- Sport suspension for lowering the vehicle by ca. 30 mm
- 4-cylinder sport brake system for maximum deceleration
- Range of interior applications in aluminum or leather – such as the door pin set, shift stick grip, parking brake handle, pedal set and foot rest
- And last but not least: tuning for the Volvo C30 T5 (max. 191 kW/260 bhp and 380 Nm) and all turbo-diesel engines (1.6D, 2.0D and D5).