Holden Colorado Z71 Comes With a Promise to Be the Top Model For The Colorado Lineup
Holden Colorado Z71 is almost here. This model is expected to be the top of the Colorado lineup and it will be on sale at the beginning of July. we all know, that Holden has done some wonderful job lately and released some really successful models, so we we expect, that the Z71 will be a really interesting vehicle. So, let's check out what awaits us in July.
Holden Colorado Z71 is based on the MY16 Colorado LTZ 4x4 Crew-Cab vehicle and adds an impressive list of features and additions, that make it a really special vehicle. For example, the capacity is expanded to the incredible 3.5 tons, and the special 18-inch Arsenal Grey alloy wheels make sure, that the vehicle will deal with every type of terrain, thanks to the special "shift on the fly" 4WD drive system.
The inside of the Colorado Z71 comes with leather appointed seats, rear camera, acoustic pack and the special Holden Mylink infotainment system with 7-inch color touch screen. In fact, Holden's Executive Director, Peter Keley promises, that the vehicle will ensure great comfort and incredible performance. And we tend to believe him. For now.
And here we offer you the content, that ensure Colorado Z71 will stay on the top of Colorado lineup :
- 18-inch Arsenal Grey Metallic alloy wheels (x5)
- Sail plane with Z71 graphic (body coloured)
- Leather appointed seats (heated front)
- Styled nudge bar
- Headlamps with dark chrome mask
- Gloss black mirror scalps and B-Pillars
- Gloss black tailgate handle
- Black door handles Black rear step trim
- Z71 decal on tailgate
- Black body side door mouldings
- Black hood with Z71 graphic
- Streamline Soft tonneau – (hard tonneau optional)
- Roof rails